The Holidays Are Literally Here.
So if you’re a last minute shopper like me, chances are you didn’t even think about what you were going to do with your make-up for Christmas and Christmas Eve. Lucky for you, I was in the same position and reached out to Make-Up Artist Kristine Lisman. She created this fun Candy Cane and Mistletoe jeweled look sure to excite the grown-ups and children at your various parties and leave you with some Instagram worthy pictures and feeling Christmas-Y inside. Not to mention before the jewels and red lips were added you have a base that you can use ALL Year Long. Because we all LOVE gifts that keeps on giving.
Here are some of the products used to create this unique holiday look!
- Kevyn Aucoin – The Primed Skin Developer
- Foundation – Dior – Diorskin Airflash – 400 Honey Beige
- Highlighter – Kevyn Aucoin – Creamy Glow Duo – SculptingMedium/Candlelight
- Highlighter – Kevyn Aucoin – The Celestial Highlighting Powder – Sunlight
- Eyeshadows – Juvia’s – Masquerade Mini Palette
- Eyeliner – Bobbi Brown – Long Wear Gel Eyeliner – Black Ink
- Mascara – Dior – Diorshow Blackout
- Lips – Dior – Rouge Dior 999
- Lashes – Velour – Magic Touch
- Crystals – Jo-Ann’s Fabric and Craft Store or Michael’s. Apply with Lash Adhesive.
Would love to see your fun holiday looks, make sure you comment below!
Xo, Kelli @kellithinks on instagram