The Holiday Season and Cold Weather is quickly approaching us if not already upon us, meaning Cuffing Season is here. For those not familiar with the term Urban Dictionary describes it as…
“During the Fall and Winter months people would normally rather be single or promiscuous find themselves along with the rest of the world desiring to be “Cuffed” or tied down by a serious relationship. The cold weather and prolonged indoor activity causes singles to become lonely and desperate to be cuffed.”
So there you have it Cuffing Season.
But, what do you do when all your prospects have all of a sudden cuffed up with someone not you? After you delete them out of your phone forever (if they don’t want you during cuffing season, chances are they’re just not that into you), eat a pint of frozen yogurt with gummy bears and strawberries as toppings, do a little retail therapy, and boost your self esteem by seeing how many people you can match with on Bumble…try the below 5 Things that’ll leave you Cuffed with Yourself and not with some random dude (well only if you want to…) during this holiday season…
- Pick Up A Hobby – Learning to knit will give you something to do during the evenings and keep you cozily warm and stylish as well.
- Spin Your Heart Out – Soul Cycle (spinning) is the best exercise to do when it’s cold outside, the instructors will leave you feeling inspired and good about yourself as well! Not to mention you’ll have a leg up when bikini season comes around.
- Plan A New Year’s Adventure – Can there be a better New Years Resolution then being somewhere that you normally wouldn’t be on the 31st of December? I think NOT. Adventure is good for the soul.
- Binge Watch and Chill – Preferably with a bottle of Rosé, a bag of popcorn, and gummy bears. Soo many good shows to choose from, Sex and the City, The Handmaid’s Tale, Harlots, Grey’s Anatomy, and The Client List have been some of my fave.
- Cuddle With Your Doggy – Or if you don’t have one, your friend’s doggy. They love you unconditionally and are always happy to see you. Much better then a boy! 🙂
Xo, Kelli @kellithinks on Instagram