Need to replace all your make-up at once but don’t have at least $200 to spend? Don’t worry you aren’t alone. Although I LOVE my Anastasia Beverly Hills brow definer, I decided to look into the VERY affordable brand e.l.f. and I was not disappointed.
Check out the products I used below…
- Beautifully Bare Cheeky Glow – Soft Rose – $4
- Beautifully Bare Foundation Serum SPF 25 – Medium/Dark – $8
- Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara – $3
- Kohl Eyeliner – $3
- Matte to Shimmer Lip Transformer Palette – Berry – $6
- Shape & Stay Brow Pencil – $2
- Instant Lift Brow Pencil – Deep Brown – $2
- Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow – Toast – $3
- Beautifully Bare Glowing Eyeshadow – Naked Rose – $8
All of this comes to less then $40 ($39) online (Free Shipping on Orders over $25 – A $4.95 discount). What a steal. And as you can see from the photo below, everything looks flawless. I was able to capture my normal make-up routine with no problem!!
And the products feel great! Everything felt light and like I was wearing nothing. And I have to say I’m in LOVE with the Matte to Shimmer Lip Transformer Palette in Berry. It’s my new MUST HAVE to carry in my purse. EVERYWHERE.
What’s your new favorite e.l.f. product? Would love to hear from you and see your looks! Comment Below.