Apartment living can be tough, especially when you don’t have a lot of space to create a cute vanity area for all of your favorite make-up and facial products. BUT, it’s not impossible to create a cute space working with what you have. With a little creativity, you can have any space looking truly unique and fit to be a vanity area anyone would envy. Here are a couple of things I did to create the space below.
- Stenciling. Washable Paint and Stencils go a long way in apartment living. I decided to write “Hello Beautiful” as a simple reminder that you’re beautiful just the way you are. Although make-up is great to enhance your natural beauty, it’s there for just that. Enhancing. True beauty lies within.
- Flowers and Greenery. To give the small area a more homey feeling and a pop of color with the pink peonies.
- Make-Up Organizer. On top of it being aesthetically pleasing, having the gold make-up organizer on the counter is perfect for easy access to products I use on a daily basis. It also keeps things neat and tidy.
- Rose Gold Mason Jar. Perfect for overflow make-up brushes, and once again very pretty to look at.
- Aromatherapy Diffuser. Love having this in my vanity area while getting ready in the mornings. I’ve been using a lavender scent to have a nice calming scent to start my day.
- Mini Chalkboard. Wanted to have a board where I could write daily affirmations that I could change more frequently then the paint on the mirror. “Be a Dreamer” seemed like a good one to start with. 🙂